Saturday, January 21, 2012

Angry Birds


I am probably the only person in captivity that doesn’t like playing Angry Birds, but I think the characters are great and I love them.  The game makes me want to throw my ipod across the room after failing at the first level 15 times in a row…I just get so angry!!  I love the stuffed toys though, and when the store clearanced them after Christmas my husband bought me several, including a pig…I truly love the pigs!  I have no idea how they stole eggs from anyone, given the vacant expressions on their faces. 
 My 5 year old little girl loves playing it on my ipod though, and she has gotten farther than me…probably because she doesn’t care that she does the same level 15 times or more.  She has taken my stuffed birds and is throwing them all over the house, knocking things over, and causing messes and mayhem everywhere.  My solution to this problem is to make her Angry Birds bean bags…at least they are smaller and with making the pigs she has something to aim at.  The good news is that she was happy as a clam when I gave them to her, and she played happily for an hour without destroying any part of the house!
  The bean bags are made of felt, and I did the patterns myself.  I have done lots of these: Wow Wow Wubbzy, Team Umizoomi, Mario mushrooms, and Kai Lan.  I quite enjoy making them and my little girl becomes the only one around with bean bags of her favorite characters!  Here’s to felt and the joys to be had making bean bags with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment