Thursday, November 17, 2011

Addiction




I think that there is the distinct possibility that I have an addiction…to casual games on my ipod.  Don’t laugh at me, this is serious!  What was Capcom…became Beeline…heaven help me I have all those games on my ipod and I have a compulsion to check on them at least 4 times a day!!  I realized how serious this was yesterday when they launched Snoopy’s Street Fair and I got all giddy and impatient as it was downloading, and today I am already half way through level 5. 

Now that it is official…Hi, my name is Cristy, and I’m addicted to casual gaming on my ipod.  And I hear the echo in my mind…”Hi Cristy”…yes, I feel slightly better now.  I have 10 casual games on my ipod and I play at least 7 of them at least once a day.  I am particularly fond of Beeline and Pocket Gems.  The games include Smurf’s Village, Monster Pet Shop, Dream Park, Snoopy’s Street Fair, Tap Pet Hotel, Tap Pet Shop, and Tap Zoo.  I have started to get angry when people won’t play too so that we can see each other’s shops, fairs, or parks…this is definitely not a good sign.
I managed to get past Pocket Frogs…which is really where this started…Angie is the one who told me to play that one.  What is really aggravating is that I played her stupid game so she could send me frogs, and when I asked her to play Smurf’s Village she never did…she is such a turd!  Anyway, I have stopped playing some…like pocket frogs and Smurf’s Grabber, I suppose there is progress there.  However I am a little sad when I have done everything I can do in them without spending real money…which is really what they want you to do.  I have a confession…I spent $4 from my itunes account for bones in Pet Hotel recently.  Now this is a horrible sign!  I felt a horrible compulsion to get the bubblegum room…in the dark of the night when everyone was asleep…I am such a bad girl.

OHMYGOSH!!!  I am spending real money on non-existent objects to spend to get a non-existent room!!!!  I just had to have the bubblegum room with the cute little bubblegum machine that I love so very much, it was only 12 bones, that isn’t much…not even $2!!  OHMYCRAP!!!!  I am such a TARD!
So there it is; my addiction.  Here’s to the addictions that we all have in life…may they not take up all our time, and may we enjoy them while they last.  Now off I go to collect from my street fair, village, and hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment